Human genetics: problems and approaches - Friedrich Vogel, Arno G. Motulsky - Google книги
Convert currency. Add to Basket.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g Handbook!
- Ground Penetrating Radar.Survey design;
- Human genetics : problems and approaches (edition) | Open Library?
- Vogel and Motulsky's Human Genetics: Problems and Approaches.
- Die Entführung aus dem Serail, Act 1, No. 7 Marsch, marsch, marsch! trollt euch fort - Full Score.
Book Description Springer, Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory P More information about this seller Contact this seller. Friedrich Vogel; Arno G.
- An Introduction to Partial Differential Equations?
- Human genetics : problems and approaches.
- Rights and permissions.
Friedrich Vogel ; Arno G. Publisher: Springer , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title The fourth, completely revised edition of this classical reference and textbook presents a cohesive and up-to-date exposition of the concepts, results, and problems underlying theory and practice in human and medical genetics.
Vogel and Motulsky's Human Genetics (4th ed.)
Review Buy New Learn more about this copy. Human genetics, with its emphasis on molecular concepts and techniques, has become a key discipline in medicine and the biomedical sciences. The fourth edition has been extensively expanded by new chapters on timely topics such as epigenetics, pharmacogenetics, gene therapy, cloning, and genetic epidemiology, and databases for basic and clinical genetics.
This book will be of interest to human and medical geneticists, scientists in all biomedical sciences, physicians and epidemiologists, as well as to graduate and postgraduate students who desire to learn the fundamentals of this fascinating field.
Reading the contents alone sparked a sense of anticipation that made this book essential bedtime reading! It is, therefore, a distinct pleasure to open the third edition